A little girl who was transfixed by a portrait of Michelle Obama last week got to meet the real person Tuesday -- and even danced with the former first lady.
A photo of Parker Curry, 2, staring at Obama's portrait in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery went viral last week, attracting the attention of the former first lady.
In a Tuesday tweet, Obama shared a video of Parker and herself dancing in her Washington office.
"Parker, I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you today (and for the dance party)! Keep on dreaming big for yourself...and maybe one day I'll proudly look up at a portrait of you," the tweet said.
Parker, who viewed Obama's new portrait with her mother, Jessica Curry, was "fascinated" with the artwork, her mother told CNN last week.
"Parker was in front on the portrait, and I really wanted her to turn around so I could get a picture with her, and she genuinely, honestly would not turn around," Jessica Curry said.
- Michelle Obama dances with Parker Curry, her littlest fan
- Michelle Obama Fast Facts
- Michelle Obama: Educate every girl
- Michelle Obama is still right
- Michelle Obama's Valentine's Day playlist melts hearts
- Watch moment between Bush, Michelle Obama
- Michelle Obama is selling out arenas on her book tour. Her fans weren't ready for that
- Obama hopes to create 'a million young Barack Obamas or Michelle Obamas'
- Michelle Obama's official portrait looks nothing like her
- Michelle Obama set to release 'Becoming' memoir in November