Three people have been arrested and are facing charges after allegedly assaulting and robbing a man.
Alek Filipishin, 25, Chase Busser, 32, and Nicole Gallo, 25, are facing simple assault and robbery for their roles in the incident.
On January 12 around 9:25 p.m., police responded to the 300 block of Lincoln Ave. in Ephrata Borough for a reported assault.
Upon arrival, police found a male victim bleeding from multiple injuries to the head and face. He was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening head trauma.
After an investigation, police determined that Filipishin, Busser, and Gallo had taken an undetermined amount of money and controlled substances from the victim.
All three of the suspects have been arrested and are now facing charges.
- Trio facing charges after allegedly assaulting, robbing man in Lancaster County
- Lancaster County man accused of shooting dog in the face
- Man allegedly steals sex toy charged with assault
- Stewartstown man facing charges after allegedly assaulting woman after "drinking all the beer in her fridge"
- Man allegedly assaulted girlfriend over video games
- Lancaster officer will not face disciplinary action following tasing incident
- Deputy fired after allegedly robbing bank
- Man charged with assault after allegedly injuring 2 Randolph County deputies
- Man charged after allegedly robbing fast food employee with a machete
- Volunteers build community garden in Lancaster