The Bay Area has been hit with multiple earthquakes on Friday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
According to USGS, Diablo was hit with a 3.3 quake and Danville was hit with a 2.8 and a 2.7 early Friday morning.
- Multiple quakes reported in Bay Area
- 4.4 magnitude earthquake shakes Bay Area awake
- Bay Area Rapid Transit Fast Facts
- Magnitude-7.5 quake strikes Papua New Guinea
- Hundreds await rescue on beach after quake
- Landslides, debris hinder Lombok quake rescue efforts
- Magnitude 7.3 quake strikes off Venezuelan coast
- Hear quake survivors describe fight to survive
- Evacuees fight to escape quake-stricken region
- ICE official in Bay Area apologizes for social media post