After a difficult week at Carmel High School, students arrived Thursday morning to some positivity.
A group of students put a positive note on every student's locker, offering them encouragement.
The notes say things like "You are loved!", "You don't need a reason to help people!" and "Be the type of person you want to meet!"
According to Carmel Clay Schools, there are more than 5,100 notes across the school.
The positivity comes at a good time, as two students were arrested this week in connection with threats made toward students and staff at the school.
- High School spreads kindness with positive note on every locker
- Locals spread kindness amid school shooting fear
- Costco greeter spreading positivity with a smile, song, and cheer
- Girl, 12, arrested after threatening note found in middle school
- Trump's written notes spotted on Russia statement
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy Note 9
- Officer's Kindness Caught on Camera
- Gore remembers Bush's 'personal kindness'
- A woman shared a cruel note that was left in her mailbox. She never imagined the kindness that would come next
- Meridian Man Arrested in Locker Room Incident at Rocky Mountain High School