American Girl will be laying off 57 employees across 13 American Girl locations, with 21 of those layoffs coming at Wisconsin facilities, officials said.
Spokesperson Julie Parks said the majority of the Wisconsin's American Girl layoffs will be at the Middleton location, which will include positions from a wide range of levels and work within the company.
Parks said the remaining 36 positions are being eliminated across 10 retail locations, none of which are in Wisconsin.
The layoffs are effective immediately.
- American Girl to lay off 21 employees in Wisconsin facilities
- Amazon lays off hundreds of employees
- Refinery29 laying off 34 employees, citing a 'turbulent moment'
- UAMS To Cut 600 Positions, Lay Off Over 250 Employees
- Sears is laying off 220 employees from corporate offices
- Wisconsin Company Employs Immigrants to Create American Flags
- Lionsgate lays off 25 staffers
- Overboard Missing Cruise Employee Found 21 Miles North Of Cuba
- Upworthy editor-in-chief resigns after company lays off 31 employees
- Police: Wisconsin shooting suspect dead