It's about to be a "Fuller House" for John Stamos.
The actor shared with People magazine that he is set to become a first-time father at the age of 54.
Stamos shared the news with People
He joins other A-listers who became dads later in life
The actor, who became everyone's favorite uncle with his role on the hit 1990s sitcom "Full House," joins other celebs, including George Clooney, to welcome fatherhood in their 50s.
Stamos told People he and his fianc-e, actress Caitlin McHugh, had discussed starting a family.
"We have the same morals and the same values, that all clicked nicely," Stamos said. "So we said, 'Oh, well, maybe we should have a family.'"
The couple announced their engagement in October, after Stamos proposed to his then girlfriend of two years at his favorite theme park, Disneyland.
Stamos was previously married to model/actress Rebecca Romijn from 1998-2005.
- John Stamos to become dad at 54
- John Stamos welcomes son
- $165,000 in Jewelry Stolen From Beverly Hills Hotel Room of Caitlin McHugh, John Stamos' Fiancee, Ahead of Wedding
- Beloved Bollywood actress Sridevi dead at 54
- Brigitte Nielsen announces pregnancy at 54
- Ted Kennedy's son: My dad loved John McCain
- Crash landing: Angry Birds maker plummets 54% since IPO
- Sridevi, popular actriz de Bollywood, fallece a los 54 años
- Only 54 children to be reunited by deadline
- Papa John sues Papa John's