More than $400 million are up for grabs this week as the Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots have rolled over a combined 29 times.
Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot has reached $191 million, and Wednesday's Powerball jackpot is at an estimated $229 million.
The Mega Millions jackpot has grown since October 17 and has rolled 16 times while the Powerball jackpot has grown since October 28 and has rolled 13 times.
For more information on the Georgia Lottery Corp., Mega Millions and Powerball, please visit: www.galottery.com, www.megamillions.com and www.powerball.com.
- Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots total $420M
- Powerball + Mega Millions = $690 million
- Powerball and Mega Millions now total $783 million
- Powerball jackpot grows to $550 million
- Feeling lucky? Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots combined are now more than $1.2 BILLION
- Powerball and Mega Millions combined jackpot hits $2 billion after there were no winners Saturday
- The $768 million Powerball jackpot has a winner in Wisconsin
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559.7 million jackpot lottery
- 2 winners will split the $687 million Powerball jackpot
- These are your odds of winning Powerball or Mega Millions