SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - Blue Delta Jeans is using denim to connect north Mississippi to the rest of the world.
The company creates the highest level of custom jeans, unlike any other denim company.
CEO Josh West said he saw many talented seamstresses in north Mississippi and wanted to create something different than the typical products made in this region.
"We decided to think of something new to create, and we came up with denim", he said.
Blue Delta Jeans is available in more than 200 locations in the United States and Canada, making it all possible with about 30 employees.
Sarah Richey was the first employee of Blue Delta Jeans.
She started with the company in 2012 and said she has never regretted one moment.
"I just love coming here," she said. "I'm glad I was able to be a part of this company since the very beginning."
The company continues to grow right here in north Mississippi, and they don't have any plans of leaving Lee County.
If you are a skilled seamstress interested in working at Blue Delta Jeans, contact the company at email@example.com
- Skilled to Work: Blue Delta Jeans
- Skilled to Work: Robotics
- Skilled to Work: Furniture manufacturing
- Skilled To Work: Industrial Maintenance
- Skilled to Work: Hospitality management
- Skilled to Work: Radiologic Technology
- Skilled to Work: ServSafe certification
- Skilled to Work: Nursing assistant program
- Skilled to Work: Culinary arts at ICC
- Skilled to Work: Medical pathways program