BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - This week’s Skilled to Work highlights Northeast Mississippi Community College and its Collision Repair Technology Program.
The program takes two years to complete.
Upon completion, students will get a certification or an Associate's Degree.
The class is Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 10:50 a.m.
Collision Repair Technology is an instructional program designed to prepare students for entry-level collision repair and refinishing trade.
The program includes all phases necessary to perform collision repair, including glass replacement, welding, hardware and trim items replacement, cosmetic repairs and structural repairs.
For more information, you can email instructor Randy Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skilled to Work - Collision Repair Technology at NEMCC
- Skilled to Work: Information Systems Technology at NEMCC
- Skilled to Work: Welding at NEMCC
- Skilled to Work: Radiologic Technology
- Skilled to Work: Collision repair at Tupelo High School
- Skilled to Work: Automotive technology at ICC
- Skilled to Work: Civil engineering technology
- Skilled to Work: Diesel power technology
- Skilled to Work: Construction Engineering Technology
- Skilled to Work: Truck drivers learn at NEMCC