Based on the governor's executive orders 1512, 1509 and 1507, the following counties must practice the enhanced safety protocols below.
Bolivar, Calhoun, Carroll, Claiborne, Coahoma, Covington, DeSoto, Forrest, Grenada, Harrison, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Jackson, Jefferson, Jones, Lamar, Lee, Leflore, Lowndes, Madison, Montgomery, Noxubee, Panola, Pontotoc, Quitman, Rankin, Sharkey, Simpson, Sunflower, Tallahatchie, Tate, Walthall, Washington, Wayne, Winston and Yalobusha.
This list of counties will be updated to include any new additions.
In all types of businesses:
- All employees are required to keep at least 6 feet from other employees, or wear a face mask.
- All employees must be screened at the beginning of their shift.
- Employees in contact with the public must wear a face covering.
- Members of the public must wear a face covering at all times in a business, except for some circumstances such as eating, or special medical conditions.
Gatherings and events:
- Social gatherings are limited to 10 individuals indoors and 20 outdoors, and a distance of at least six feet between individuals must be maintained.
- A distance of six feet or more must be maintained between others at all public events, indoors and out, or else face coverings must be worn.