A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WTVA/WLOV, 1359 Beech Springs Road, Saltillo, Mississippi, during normal business hours Monday through Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to P.O. Box 1732 Tupelo, Mississippi 38802-0320
1. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
3. The Jurassic Quest (hereafter, "the Contest") is open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries, their immediate families, household members and affiliates of WLOV/WTVA (hereafter, "the Administrator") will conduct the contest.
4. The entry period for the Contest begins Wednesday, January 9, 2019, at 9:00 AM central time, and ends Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at 6:00 PM central time. Entry may be made by entering to win on the WTVA Facebook page.
5. Five (5) prizes will be awarded to five (5) winners: Four (4) tickets to Jurassic Quest at the Tupelo Furniture Market.
6. The five (5) prize winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or email within five (5) business days after the contest has ended.
7. The Administrator will verify the winner and the winner's eligibility to enter, and their decision shall be final.
8. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. All prizes are awarded "as is." Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. Prize cannot be returned for cash value.
10. The Administrator shall not be responsible for the failure of parties participating in the promotion to deliver prizes as promised.
11. All entrants and winners agree that, the Administrator, and their advertising agencies, including their respective affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Administrator offices during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
13. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. The winner (or their parent or legal guardian) will be required to fill out a Winner's Affidavit and Release.
14. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the Administrator to be used, disposed of, or destroyed at their sole discretion.
15. All entrants and winners agree that the Administrator may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photograph, videotape, film, or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Administrator deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the Administrator blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast, or use.
16. The Administrator reserves the right to end the contest at any time without any advance notice to the public.
17. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the Administrator to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contest and events, at its sole discretion, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.