A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WTVA (Mississippi TV), 1359 Beech Springs Road, Saltillo, Mississippi, during normal business hours Monday through Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to P.O. Box 1732 Tupelo, Mississippi 38802-0320
1. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. Entrant must be at least 18 years of age.
3. The “Let's Do It Again” Contest (hereafter, "the Contest") is open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries, their immediate families, household members and affiliates of WTVA (hereafter, "the Administrator.”)
4. The entry period for the Contest begins August 13th, 2018 at 5:00PM central time, and ends December 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm central time. Entries may be made by emailing wtvaSecondHoneymoon@gmail.com.
5. The voting period for qualified finalists begins December14th, 2018 at 12:00pm central time, and ends Friday, January 4th at 12:00pm central time.
6. One prize will be awarded.
7. The winning couple will be determined by podcast listeners, voting via the contest page on WTVA.com. Winner will be notified by phone or email within five (5) business days after the contest has ended.
8. The Administrator will verify the winner and the winner's eligibility to enter, and their decision shall be final.
9. The administrator has the rights to replace the cruise vacation with a different vacation of equal value.
8. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. All prizes are awarded "as is". Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. Prize cannot be returned for cash value.
10. The Administrator shall not be responsible for the failure of parties participating in the promotion to deliver prizes as promised.
11. All entrants and winners agree that, WTVA (Mississippi TV), their advertising agencies, including their respective affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or nonuse of any prize received.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at the WTVA offices during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
13. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. The winner (or their parent or legal guardian) will be required to fill out a Winner's Affidavit and Release.
14. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the Administrator to be used, disposed of, or destroyed at their sole discretion.
15. All entrants and winners agree that the Administrator may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photograph, video tape, film, or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Administrator deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the Administrator blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast, or use.
16. The Administrator reserves the right to end the contest at any time without any advance notice to the public.
17. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the Administrator to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contest and events, at its sole discretion, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.