BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a woman has been arrested in connection to homicide in Alabama last month.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office told WBMA-TV on Tuesday that 30-year-old Ebonee Sade Russell Malone is charged with capital murder in the shooting death of Laronald McDaniel. Deputies found the 21-year-old McDaniel with multiple gunshot wounds on Jan. 18.
McDaniel was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Authorities say McDaniel and a woman were in a car when a man walked up, fired gunshots into the vehicle and ran. Detectives say Malone was involved in the killing.
Malone is being held at the Jefferson County Jail without bond. It's unclear if she has an attorney.
- Woman charged in connection with homicide in Alabama
- Alabama woman facing rape charge
- Woman charged in connection to death at faked accident scene
- Man charged in connection with 91-year-old woman's death
- Police: Alabama woman charged with murder in mother's death
- Alabama governor offering reward for info in 2016 homicide
- 2 charged in connection with death at faked accident scene
- Man charged in connection with shooting of teenager
- Alabama woman's body found weeks after disappearance
- Alabama lawmaker, lobbyist charged in bribery scheme