MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — Police say a pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach and cut with a knife during an attack in Alabama.
Police spokeswoman Charlotte Solis in the southern Alabama city of Mobile tells AL.comthat the victim told officers that a verbal argument with a woman she knew escalated Tuesday morning.
Solis says the woman cut the pregnant woman with a pocket knife, sat on her stomach and hit her in the face. Police said a man also kicked the pregnant woman in the stomach and brandished a gun.
Police spoke with the victim at a hospital Tuesday.
Police have not disclosed the condition of the pregnant woman and fetus. No arrests have been announced.
- Police: Pregnant woman kicked in stomach and cut with knife
- Woman dead, pregnant woman injured in shooting
- Police: Mississippi man shot in stomach during robbery dies
- Pregnant Mississippi woman sentenced for taking opioids
- Crash kills pregnant woman, baby survives
- Pregnant woman stabbed 30 times, baby dies
- Hundreds come down with stomach illness during Royal Caribbean cruise
- Pregnant woman killed after wheel hub hits windshield
- Deputies: Pregnant woman punched in road rage case
- UPDATE: Woman killed by suspected DUI driver was pregnant