BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say three people were injured during a shooting at a Mississippi nightclub.
News outlets reported Saturday that Biloxi police Major Chris De Back said in a news release that three people sustained minor injuries after being shot at the Horseshoe Lounge.
De Back said a fight that started inside the club and spilled into the parking lot. Authorities say 21-year-old Wanya Rayon Shaquille Scott got a gun from a vehicle and opened fire toward the building. An armed security guard returned fire.
Scott was later arrested on three counts of aggravated assault. News outlets did not report whether he has a lawyer.
- Police: 3 people wounded during shooting at nightclub
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Alabama city shuts down nightclub where 9 shot
- Police: 3 shot at nightclub in Mississippi, 1 hit by car
- 4 men wounded in Birmingham drive-by shooting
- Sheriff: Man arrested in domestic shooting that wounded son
- Bank robbery suspect wounded by police after car chase
- 5 wounded by gunfire at Mississippi restaurant and lounge
- Student shot, wounded on Jackson State University's campus