BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say three people were injured during a shooting at a Mississippi nightclub.
News outlets reported Saturday that Biloxi police Major Chris De Back said in a news release that three people sustained minor injuries after being shot at the Horseshoe Lounge.
De Back said a fight that started inside the club and spilled into the parking lot. Authorities say 21-year-old Wanya Rayon Shaquille Scott got a gun from a vehicle and opened fire toward the building. An armed security guard returned fire.
Scott was later arrested on three counts of aggravated assault. News outlets did not report whether he has a lawyer.
- Police: 3 people wounded during shooting at nightclub
- Nightclub Fires Fast Facts
- Police: 2 dead, 7 hurt, after shootings at Alabama nightclub
- 1 arrested, 1 sought in deadly nightclub shooting
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- Columbus nightclub to adjust hours following weekend shooting
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Man arrested after 2 Dallas police officers wounded in shooting
- Controversial Nightclub Shut Down by Code Enforcement
- Man dead, officer wounded in Alabama shooting