JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Last month, Mississippi saw the lowest level of unemployment ever recorded in Mississippi.
According to the Mississippi Department of Employment Security, Mississippi’s unemployment rate fell in November 2017 to 4.8 percent.
This is better than October’s 4.9 percent and November 2016’s rate of 5.6 percent.
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in November
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in December
- New record low unemployment rate for Alabama in November
- Mississippi newspaper wins dispute over government records
- Mississippi town could aid low-income housing amid crunch
- Mississippi casinos take more from gamblers in November
- Senate votes to cut unemployment benefits time
- Slain activist's family sees Mississippi Civil Rights Museum
- Mississippi agencies sloppy on vehicle records, report says
- Record flood seen for Coldwater River in Mississippi Delta