JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed a Eupora native to serve as interim executive director of the Mississippi Division of Medicaid.
Drew L. Snyder will replace Dr. David Dzielak, who is retiring.
Snyder is the deputy chief of staff for Gov. Bryant. He also serves as his policy director and counsel.
In his new position, he will oversee the agency responsible for providing health coverage for eligible, low-income populations.
He is a graduate of Ole Miss and the law school at the University of Virginia.
- Gov. Bryant appoints Eupora native as interim executive director of the MS Division of Medicaid
- Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran
- Medical building named for Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant
- Gov. Bryant signs law meant to cut jail population
- Teen Health Mississippi Hires Executive Director
- Alabama Gov. Ivey appoints Mendheim to state Supreme Court
- Gov. Phil Bryant elected as 2018 Appalachian Regional Commission states' co-chair
- Jackson mayor names new interim police chief
- AL AG appoints Manna as director of Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences
- Bryant: Lottery a possibility in special session