LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A former Auburn University football player has been arrested on a child pornography charge in Georgia.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that 32-year-old Brad Lester remained jailed Wednesday in Gwinnett County following his arrest last week.
Lester played running back for Auburn between 2004 and 2008, scoring 20 career touchdowns.
Jail records show Lester was jailed last Thursday on charges of unlawful eavesdropping or surveillance and distribution of child pornography.
Arrest warrants obtained by the newspaper say Lester is accused of using his cellphone to surreptitiously record a boy in a bathroom stall at a restaurant on Nov. 6.
The newspaper says an attorney for Lester declined to comment.
- Ex-Auburn running back arrested on child pornography charge
- Alabama man pleads guilty to producing child pornography
- Prominent Alabama evangelist arrested on child sex charges
- Man wanted on child molestation charges arrested in Alabama
- Alabama man faces 6,547 child porn charges
- Auburn fires indicted basketball assistant Chuck Person
- Auburn University student chosen as Rhodes scholar
- Auburn mayor stepping down after 2 decades
- Auburn to offer he outdoor recreation degree
- Auburn putting $5 million into research