JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — The Mississippi Department of Corrections says Crime Stoppers is offering up to $2,500 for any information about an escaped state inmate.
The department said in a news release Monday that 37-year-old Eugene Robinson fled from the George County Regional Correctional Facility in Lucedale after tying up an officer and stealing the officer's 2000 GMC Sonoma truck.
The news release says Robinson is serving a total of 30 years for armed robbery in Choctaw County and burglary in Oktibbeha County. He has been in prison since 2003.
- Crime Stoppers offers reward for info about escaped inmate
- Authorities increase reward for info on escaped inmate
- Alabama governor offering reward for info in 2016 homicide
- Inmate escapes Marshall County jail
- Crime Stoppers seeks help in three cases
- Alabama inmate captured hours after escape
- THE MIKE FILES: How do inmates escape?
- 2 inmates escape from Alabama prison
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Transport driver fired after inmate escapes custody