ONEONTA, Ala. (AP) — The body of a teenager missing for two weeks in Alabama has been found.
AL.com reports that Tim Kent with the Blount County Sheriff's Office says deputies acting on a tip found 18-year-old Christian Boyle's body and car Monday night.
Boyle had been missing since Dec. 12. His death is being investigated as a suicide.
No further details have been released.
- Body of 18-year-old missing for 2 weeks found in Alabama
- Alabama woman's body found weeks after disappearance
- Bodies found in Alabama linked to missing rapper, promoter
- Woman's body found at north Alabama landfill
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead
- Authorities: Body found in shallow grave in Alabama
- Alabama officials identify woman's body found this month
- Decomposed body found in car truck identified as missing man
- Body of missing man found in Pearl River in Mississippi
- Missing woman's body identified, husband's charges upgraded