STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics) — Due to Saturday night’s announcement that Mississippi State’s football game at Arkansas will kickoff at 11 a.m. on CBS, the men’s basketball team has changed its tip time against Florida A&M from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The matchup at Humphrey Coliseum will be televised on the SEC Network+, while radio will be limited to WLZA-96.1 FM and free audio streaming on HailStatePLUS (www.hailstate.com/plus).
This is one of the four games selected for the “Hoops In The Heartland” event, which benefits the non-profit organization, Men Against Breast Cancer. The other three games are against Green Bay (Nov. 20), Stephen F. Austin (Nov. 22) and North Dakota State (Nov. 30).
The Bulldogs opened the 2017-18 campaign last week with dominating 96-68 win against Alabama State. Aric Holman paced MSU with 18 points and 11 rebounds for his third-career double-double, while All-SEC guard Quinndary Weatherspoon poured in 17 points on 8-of-9 shooting.
- Tipoff time changed for MSU basketball game with FAMU
- Balanced scoring leads MSU past FAMU
- Schnider Herard leaves MSU basketball team
- MSU men's basketball defeats Alabama 67-63
- MSU softball drops game two at Arkansas
- Kick times, TV info released for MSU’s first three games, Egg Bowl
- MSU women picked to finish 2nd in SEC basketball play
- MSU falls to fourth in AP Women's Basketball Poll
- MSU women's basketball named top seed in Kansas City Region
- Tanner Smith returns to MSU basketball as director of operations