SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Saltillo High School to Blue Mountain College pipeline for cross country continues.
On Thursday, Brent Gobbell became the fourth Tiger runner to sign with the Toppers this season.
Gobbell has been on the All-State team twice and the All-Region team three times. He also ran on Saltillo's state championship team in 2015.
Gobbell has been running since he was a freshman, and he says that's when he decided he wanted to go to BMC.
"I saw other runners that were better than me going there, and that kind of influenced me to go there, and having friends in my grade that run as well," Gobbell said. "I thought it would help me become better if I ran with them, and I also thought it could make me better with God and help my religion further."
- Saltillo's Gobbell signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- Saltillo's Peek signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- Saltillo's Lusby signs with BMC cross country
- East Union's Duley signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- Hatcher signs with Blue Mountain
- Vardaman's Spencer signs with Blue Mountain baseball
- TCPS' Laney signs with Blue Mountain
- Amory's Eli Black signs with Blue Mountain College tennis
- Hatcher leaving Ole Miss for Blue Mountain
- Saltillo's Kenzye Simmons signs with Mississippi College