UNDATED (WTVA/SEC) - The Southeastern Conference has announced the schedule for its annual football media days, which will take place at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta, Georgia, July 16-19.
A more detailed daily schedule with full television information, rotational breakdown and student-athletes attending will be available later this summer.
During the four-day SEC Media Days event, the Hall of Fame will be home to the coaches’ primary press conferences and serve as the live broadcast headquarters for both ESPN and the SEC Network. The Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, which is connected to the Hall of Fame, is the host hotel for the event and will house Radio Row and other media interviews and activities.
As part of the week’s activities, participating media cast their votes to predict the SEC champion and order of finish for the coming season. Only six times in the last 25 seasons has the SEC Media Days predicted champion proceeded to win the SEC Championship, two of which have occurred in the last four years.
The 2018 event will mark the first time SEC Media Days will be held outside the Birmingham, Alabama, area since 1985.
2018 SEC FOOTBALL MEDIA DAYS SCHEDULE
MONDAY, July 16
Kentucky – Mark Stoops
LSU – Ed Orgeron
Texas A&M – Jimbo Fisher
TUESDAY, July 17
Arkansas – Chad Morris
Florida – Dan Mullen
Georgia – Kirby Smart
Ole Miss – Matt Luke
WEDNESDAY, July 18
Alabama – Nick Saban
Mississippi State – Joe Moorhead
Missouri – Barry Odom
Tennessee – Jeremy Pruitt
THURSDAY, July 19
Auburn – Gus Malzahn
South Carolina – Will Muschamp
Vanderbilt – Derek Mason
- SEC announces schedule for 2018 Football Media Days
- 2017 SEC football awards announced
- SEC announces 2018 Baseball Legends
- 2018 SEC Baseball Awards announced
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- ICC announces 2018 soccer schedules
- Northeast releases 2018 football schedule
- Ole Miss women's basketball announces 2019 SEC schedule
- MSU, Ole Miss announce which players will attend SEC Media Days