MOBILE, Ala. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – Ole Miss defensive end Marquis Haynes has accepted an invitation to the 2018 Reese’s Senior Bowl, set for Jan. 27 in Mobile, Alabama.
As of Monday, there are 94 accepted invitees to the Senior Bowl, including 15 from SEC schools. In the coming weeks, the top 110 seniors and fourth-year junior graduates in the nation will form the rosters for the North and South squads.
They will begin practices on Jan. 23 and play the 69th annual Reese's Senior Bowl game on Jan. 27, 2018 at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Ala.
Haynes, a senior from Jacksonville, Florida, led Ole Miss with 11 tackles for loss and 7.5 sacks. He finished as Ole Miss’ career-leader in both sacks (32.0) and TFLs (47.5). Haynes wrapped up the season with 45 tackles and a team-leading three forced fumbles.
- Ole Miss’ Haynes accepts invite to Reese’s Senior Bowl
- Ole Miss' Patterson, Haynes honored by SEC
- Ole Miss quartet invited to 2018 NFL Scouting Combine
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov accepts invitation to visit North Korea
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- Ole Miss, MSU cadets exchange game ball before Egg Bowl
- Ole Miss set to host Grove Bowl on April 7
- New Orleans senior accepted to more than 80 colleges
- Ole Miss-ULL kickoff set
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set