OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown has been named as one of 10 semifinalists for the 2017 Biletnikoff Award.
The award annually recognizes college football’s most outstanding receiver, regardless of position.
The award will be presented on December 7 on The Home Depot College Football Awards Show which will be broadcast on ESPN.
Brown helped lead the Rebels to victory Saturday versus Louisiana with 14 catches, 185 yards and two touchdowns.
The Starkville native has nine touchdowns on the season.
- Ole Miss' A.J. Brown named semifinalist for Biletnikoff Award
- Rebels' Brown named to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
- Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown named finalist for Conerly Trophy
- Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown wins 2017 C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Fitzgerald, Simmons named semifinalists for awards
- Nick Fortes named Johnny Bench award semifinalist
- Mullen named semifinalist for Maxwell Coach of the Year Award
- ICC sophomore named semifinalist for prestigious scholarship
- Ole Miss great Ray Brown passes away
- Ole Miss’ Brown tabbed AP All-American