GULFPORT, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo High Kicker Josh Smith hit field goals from 21 and 31 yards out in the first half.
North Pontotoc quarterback Clark Mills scored on a keeper in the 3rd quarter. That was all the offense the North team needed in a 13-0 shutout of the South team Saturday at the 69th Bernard Blackwell All-Star football game in Gulfport.
Tupelo head coach Trent Hammond coached the North to the victory.
The North avenged last year's 21-14 loss, and pitched its first shutout since 1988.
Josh Smith was named offensive MVP for the North.
The Alabama/Mississippi All-Star game will be played December 16 in Hattiesburg.
- North blanks South 13-0 in 69th Bernard Blackwell All-Star football game
- Ole Miss softball blanks South Carolina 1-0
- Rosters for all-star football games announced
- Southern Miss blanks DBU 9-0
- Mississippi beats Alabama 42-7 in annual all-star football game
- Crimson defeats White 24-12 in 'A-Day' spring football game
- Times, TV announced for four Ole Miss football games
- SWAC to hold 2018 football title game in Birmingham
- Northeast's Childers to play in Cal Ripken All-Star Game
- Parker named MACJC North Division Football Coach of the Year