OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The early signing period for college football has ended, but the recruiting news continues.
Lafayette County's Brandon Turnage committed to Alabama on Friday.
Turnage is a four-star wide receiver and safety in the 2019 recruiting class. He played for the Commodores' Class 4A state championship team in 2016. Lafayette County moved up to Class 5A in 2017.
Verbal commitments are not binding.
- Lafayette's Turnage commits to Alabama
- Area players make Tuesday commitments
- Former Rebel commits to MSU
- Woodard commits to Mississippi State basketball
- North Mississippi Classic announces first player commitments
- ICC quarterback Dan Ellington commits to Georgia State
- Ole Miss gets commitment from Jones County safety
- Alabama defeats Mississippi State 31-24
- Ole Miss women outlast South Alabama 66-59
- Mississippi State's rally falls short at Alabama