ELLISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Kossuth native Barney Farrar was a central figure in the NCAA's investigation of the Ole Miss football program.
On Thursday, he was hired as an assistant coach at Jones County Junior College. Footballscoop.com first reported the news.
According to the report, Farrar will either coach safeties or tight ends, and help in recruiting.
- Jones County Junior College hires former Ole Miss football assistant Barney Farrar
- UPDATE: Clark joins Ole Miss football staff
- Ole Miss football kicks off spring practice
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees
- Ole Miss gets commitment from Jones County safety
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- Luke named permanent Ole Miss head football coach
- Ole Miss football inks 15 during December signing period
- Ole Miss football adds seven to 2018 signing class
- Ole Miss adds Tyler Siskey to football staff