UNDATED (WTVA) - ICC quarterback Dan Ellington committed to Georgia State Friday night.
The Olive Branch native exploded for 3200 yards, 27 touchdowns, and just 7 interceptions in his sophomore season
Ellington decommitted from Central Arkansas on Thursday and chose Georgia State over South Alabama and Miami (Ohio).
Ellington and ICC wide receiver Terry Williams were named to the 2017 JCGridiron.com All-America team.
- ICC quarterback Dan Ellington commits to Georgia State
- ICC's Williams, Ellington earn NJCAA All-America honors
- Mississippi State defeats Georgia 72-57
- ICC sweeps Coahoma
- Woodard commits to Mississippi State basketball
- Ole Miss baseball routs Georgia State
- ICC softball releases 2018 schedule
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- Northeast women, ICC men win