FULTON, Miss. (WTVA/ICC Athletics) – Itawamba Community College will host 24 home games as part of its 2018 baseball schedule, Coach Rick Collier announced on Friday.
The Indians open the season on the road against Calhoun (AL) Community College on Feb. 13 before hosting four-straight doubleheaders to close out the month. The home opener will be against Snead (AL) State Community College on Feb. 16 with the opening pitch scheduled for 1:00 p.m. at Cresap Field.
ICC will open conference play against Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College on Mar. 17 and will host Meridian Community College, Northeast Mississippi Community College, Jones County Junior College, Southwest Mississippi Community College, Coahoma Community College, and East Central Community College inside MACJC play.
The Indians are looking to improve on last year’s playoff appearance and 31-16 record with only nine sophomores on its 30-man roster. Collier enters the season as the all-time winningest baseball coach at ICC and is four wins away from picking up his 500th win as the Indians’ skipper.
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- ICC softball releases 2018 schedule
- Tigers release 2018 baseball schedule
- SEC announces 2018 Baseball Legends
- 2018 SEC Baseball Awards announced
- ICC baseball wins Regional opener against Meridian
- Ole Miss track and field announces 2018 schedule
- SEC announces schedule for 2018 Football Media Days
- NEMCC releases 2018 softball schedule