TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Area fighter Grady Sue Hurley is undefeated as a boxer, but he says his bread and butter is mixed martial arts.
With an MMA record of 15-2, Hurley is already the Summit Fighting middleweight champion. On Saturday, March 3, Hurley will fight for the light heavyweight championship against Teddy Holder (9-4).
Every one of Holder's fights, win or lose, have ended in the first round.
"That could be good, and it could be bad," Hurley said. "He hits really hard, and so I'm gonna keep my chin down, and keep my hands up, and pray for the best outcome."
The bout will be the main event of a card at the Tupelo Furniture Market, Building Five.
- Hurley preparing for next MMA bout in Tupelo
- Summit Fighting Championships MMA promotion returns to Tupelo
- Tupelo football's Standifer tears Achilles
- Rebel Road Trip visits Tupelo
- Road Dawgs Tour visits Tupelo
- Tupelo 49ers win 49er Invitational
- Two-A-Days: Tupelo, Amory
- Bulldogs prepare for Oregon State
- Tupelo tennis trio headed to next level
- Tupelo's Humphrey signs with Motlow State basketball