WHEELER, Miss. (WTVA) - Wheeler native Brandon Woodruff was honored tonight at the Prentiss County Shootout basketball tournament at Wheeler High School.
The former Wheeler High baseball standout had his number 25 retired.
After his time at Wheeler, Woodruff went on to have a stellar career at Mississippi State before being drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in 2014.
In eight starts with Milwaukee, Wooderuff went 2-3 with a 4.81 ERA.
- Brandon Woodruff's jersey retired at Wheeler High School
- Woodruff hits first career homer, but Brewers fall to Pirates
- Brandon Bryant transferring from Mississippi State
- Brandon's Ginn picks Bulldogs over Dodgers
- High school football playoff scores
- High school football scores from week 10
- High school football scores from week 9
- High school football scores from week 8
- High school football scores from week 7
- High school football schedule for week 1