AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Amory High School's Cameron Koehn signed with Itawamba Community College's soccer program on Wednesday.
Koehn has two goals and five assists this season. Last year, Koehn had 12 goals and a school-record 23 assists as the Panthers advanced to the North Half finals.
"It means the world to me. I love soccer and I can't wait to play in college," Koehn said. "My brother drew it to me. He started playing and I took after him. It's just high intensity. It's great, I love it."
Koehn's teammate, Alex Box, will walk on at ICC. Box has 35 saves and five shutouts this season.
- Amory's Cameron Koehn signs with ICC soccer
- Amory tennis standouts sign with ICC
- Pontotoc's Whitt signs with ICC soccer
- Mathis overcomes injury, signs with ICC soccer
- ICC's Scott signs with LSU-Alexandria soccer
- Saltillo High's Brian Huckaby signs with ICC soccer
- ICC sweeps MACJC Women's Soccer weekly honors
- ICC's Richardson, Dennis to continue soccer careers
- Amory's Kaleigh Wren signs with Mississippi College
- Jamal Shumpert signs with ICC football