Team USA’s Bradie Tennell and ice dancers Maia and Alex Shibutani will compete in the figure skating team event, according the entry lists released on Friday evening.
Figure skating’s team event continues Saturday in Primetime on NBC and NBCOlympics.com.
Tennell is making her Olympic debut. The “Shib Sibs” competed at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, but did not partake in the team event.
Tennell’s short program is set to music from the film “Taegukgi,” a popular South Korean movie. The well-known soundtrack should be appreciated by the local audiences.
“I’m hoping it’s received well,” Tennell recently said of performing for the South Korean crowd. “I certainly love the music and I hope it do it justice.”
- Bradie Tennell and Maia, Alex Shibutani picked to compete for Team USA in the second night of figure skating’s team event
- Maia, Alex Shibutani make history of their own in PyeongChang
- Canada wins gold, USA bronze in figure skating team event
- Bradie Tennell skates first in ladies’ short program
- For Maia and Alex Shibutani, choosing Coldplay was a no-brainer
- Figure skating’s team event concludes tonight; USA in bronze medal territory
- Team USA advances to free skate in team event; currently in third place
- U.S. skater Bradie Tennell's very lonnng journey to Pyeongchang
- Bradie Tennell ready to show off more hard work
- What to watch tonight in PyeongChang: Figure skating team event begins