Scroll for more content...
Oxford police arrested Carolyn Ivy, 49, at her home Monday.
She is accused of breaking into a car at New York Fashion on University Avenue on February 3rd.
Investigators say she then cashed the victim's money order at a local bank on February 5th.
Ivy is charged with auto burglary and false pretense and is free on a $2,500 bond.
- Woman charged with auto burglary, false pretense
- Pontotoc woman charged with false pretense in Oxford
- Florida woman charged for Caledonia auto burglary
- Woman wanted following auto burglary
- Two charged with auto burglary
- Nettleton man accused of false pretense in Amory
- Former police officer charged with auto burglary
- Man charged with Columbus auto burglary
- Oxford police charge local man for multiple auto burglaries
- Juvenile charged in connection to Starkville auto burglary