LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Lowndes County woman is charged with burglarizing the home of people she cleaned house for.
Capt. Greg Wright with the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Department says Santana Cheyeanne House, 25, of Columbus, is charged with one count of burglary.
She is accused of leaving a window open at the house on Highway 373 on December 5, then returning to the house at night to take items.
The missing items included two firearms.
House was arrested on December 21. The two firearms have been recovered. Wright says investigators are currently working to recover the other items and more arrests are expected.
She remains in the Lowndes County jail.
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- Local man charged with burglary in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Lafayette woman charged with burglaries
- Alabama woman dies in Lowndes County crash
- Lowndes County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Three charged in Lowndes County bribery case
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon