PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - Nearly six months have passed and Adrian Golden is still a free man.
He is wanted by the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department for the June 1 attempted murder of Kimberly Sisk. Law enforcement has worked countless leads, searching for Golden.
Sisk told WTVA, "We can't live our lives like we used to because he's still out here running around, hiding, running from house to house."
Multiple law enforcement agencies are involved in the search for Golden.
Bruce police and the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department have a $5,000 reward for anyone with information leading to Golden.
If you know where he is, you're asked to call your local law enforcement agency.
- Woman seeks public's help in locating shooter
- Tupelo PD seek help locating burglars
- Tupelo police seek help in locating stolen SUV and robber
- Tupelo police seek help locating stolen car, trailer
- Missing Winona man located
- Tupelo Public School District seeks community input for new superintendent
- Red Bay police seek public's help in hit-and-run
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman
- Woman believed to be YouTube shooter is dead
- UPDATE: Missing man located safe