PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is charged with drug and gun crimes after her arrest Friday in Prentiss County.
Margaret Lynn Oakley, 41, was taken into custody by deputies at her home on County Road 5091.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says deputies originally went there to serve a warrant by Booneville police for shoplifting, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
However, items discovered there led to Oakley being charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of a firearm.
A judge set her bond at $10,000.
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Two arrested in separate Prentiss County drug cases
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County supervisor arrested for DUI
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County