WEBSTER COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Webster County man has pleaded guilty to a federal firearms charge.
Kedgrin Demetric Salley, 40, of Gore Springs, entered the guilty plea to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
He was initially indicted as well on charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
The drug charges were dismissed as part of the plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
Salley will be sentenced March 28.
- Webster County man pleads guilty to federal firearms charge
- Webster County inmates face charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- Noxubee County man pleads guilty to murder charges
- Webster County man fires rifle at sheriff
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- UPDATE: Webster County teen located safe
- Several injuries in Webster County house fire
- Reward offered In Webster County shooting
- Man points gun at Webster County sheriff, gun misfires