TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - WTVA's Wayne Hereford brought the blues Thursday night at Steele's Dive to raise money for the Boys and Girls Clubs of North Mississippi.
This fundraiser was part of his participation in this year's Dance Like The Stars.
The event was free to the public.
If you were unable to attend, you still have a chance to donate on behalf of Wayne by going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of North Mississippi's website.
Dance Like The Stars will be Saturday night, August 11th. Tickets are available for purchase on the Boys and Girls Clubs of North Mississippi's website as well.
The dance routines are judged by a panel of three judges. The dancer with the best routine is crowned "Dance Champion", while the dancer who raises the most money earns the title of "Grand Champion".
- WTVA's Wayne Hereford brings the blues for the Boys and Girls Club
- WTVA's Wayne Hereford kicks off fundraising for 'Dancing Like the Stars'
- Dance Like The Stars participants raise thousands for Boys and Girls Club
- WTVA Thanksgiving Forecast
- Blue Mountain arrests
- Sheriff: Girl shot by boy dies
- Download WTVA Amazon Alexa apps
- WTVA Severe Weather Authority Blog
- Judge lets Blue Cross Blue Shield antitrust suit move ahead