VERONA, Miss (WTVA) - The U.S. Marshals Task Force arrested a Verona man Monday afternoon for sexual battery of a child.
Orlando Coleman was arrested in Verona.
It's unclear where the case originates from, but Coleman is in the Lee County Jail with a $40,000 bond.
- Verona man arrested for sexual battery of a child
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville man arrested for sexual battery
- Columbus police arrest man for sexual battery
- Eupora man charged with sexual battery, child molestation
- Starkville man sentenced for sexual battery of child
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child
- Man charged with sexual battery of child in Prentiss County
- Saltillo police make sexual battery arrest
- Starkville man accused of sexual battery