UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Union County deputies recovered an ATV that may have been involved in a late-night pursuit.
Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says officers recovered a side-by-side 2012 Polar 800 Razor ATV. It was recovered Tuesday morning just south of Sherman.
Investigators found it off County Road 196 in the Red Hill community.
Sheriff Edwards says Sherman police were involved in a pursuit Monday night with a side-by-side ATV. However, the sheriff is not sure if the discovered ATV is the one involved in the chase.
The sheriff says the ATV had been hotwired. Edwards says investigators have not determined if the ATV was stolen.
Anyone with information about the case is urged to contact the Union County Sheriff's Department.
- Union County deputies recover suspicious ATV
- 10 stolen tractors recovered in Union County
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Lee Co. deputies respond to fatal ATV accident
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- Lafayette Co. deputy recovering after being struck by car
- Ripley man accused of stealing ATV in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County