MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Noxubee County fugitive, captured in Tennessee, is on her way back to Mississippi.
Noxubee County Sheriff Terry Grassaree says his deputies left Tennessee with Amber Lynn Boyd sometime near 11:30 Monday morning.
She was wanted for aggravated assault.
She's accused of luring a man to Highway 45 on June 1. When he got there, three men shot several rounds into his vehicle. One bullet grazed the victim.
Boyd was arrested last week in the Memphis area.
With her in custody, Grassaree hopes to learn more about the shooters.
- UPDATE: Noxubee fugitive heading back to Mississippi
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- Noxubee County fugitive arrested in Memphis
- UPDATE: Wanted man back in Noxubee County jail
- An Alcorn County fugitive returns to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Noxubee County boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Wanted Noxubee Co. man spotted
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive Delvin Moore captured
- Fourth West Point shooting suspect headed back to Mississippi
- Water outage in Noxubee County