STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The subject of a Starkville manhunt now sits in jail with a $10 million bond.
On Monday, John B. Arnold, Jr., received an additional charge of attempted kidnapping.
Starkville police say this charge stems from a February 23 incident in which officers scoured Starkville for him. He was eventually captured on Greenfield Street Friday.
RELATED: Starkville suspect captured Friday
According to court documents, Arnold attempted to kidnap someone from Henderson Ward Stewart Elementary on Friday without parental permission.
He was previously arrested on February 16 for attempted kidnapping. He was accused of trying to check out a student at Sudduth Elementary School without parental approval.
- UPDATE: $10 million bond set for Starkville suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set at $1 million for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Judge revokes bond for Starkville murder suspect
- Suspect named in Verona homicide, bond set at $1 million
- UPDATE: Bond set at $1 million for Union County murder suspect