LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people were taken to the North Mississippi Medical Center following a two-vehicle wreck in Lee County.
The wreck happened on County Road 300 before noon.
Officers on the scene describe the injuries as not serious.
- Two taken to hospital after Lee County wreck
- One person dead following Lee County wreck
- Lowndes County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- UPDATE: Tupelo man dies in Lee County wreck
- MHP: Two teens die in Lee County wreck
- Wreck involving county dump truck, SUV sends one to hospital
- UPDATE: Three sent to hospital after Monroe County wreck
- Two hospitalized after Saturday morning wreck
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens