MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Three men are wanted in Monroe County in a case of stolen property.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, Steven Camp of Greenwood Springs, Jason Sargent, of Amory, and Michael Hill, 28, of Amory, are considered persons-of-interest in the case.
Investigators are currently searching for the three men.
The items, estimated at $10,000, were stolen from George County earlier this week. The items belonged to George County. The county is currently retrieving their property from Monroe County.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department at 662-369-2468.
Stolen property recovered
- Three men wanted in stolen property case
- Three Monroe County men arrested in case of stolen property
- Stolen school property investigation
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case
- Burglary investigation leads to big seizure of stolen property and arrest
- Guilty plea entered in federal stolen goods case
- Arrest made in case of stolen equipment in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Two men wanted in weekend shooting death
- Bid placed for Oxford Elementary School property