UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man and woman from Aberdeen face drug charges in Union County after a Thursday night traffic stop.
The two are identified as William Riley, 30, and Ericka Thunderburk, 25.
Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says approximately 10 grams of methamphetamine were found during the traffic stop in Alpine.
Riley is also charged with careless driving, driving with a suspended license and no insurance.
- Two arrested in Union County on drug charges
- Three drug arrests made in Union County
- Deputies arrest two Monroe County men on drug charges
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges
- Six arrested on drug charges in Monroe County
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Four arrested locally on drug charges
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County