JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippians who need to shred sensitive documents have a chance to properly dispose of them next week.
Tupelo will participate in the annual Community Shred Days.
The Tupelo event will take place on Friday, March 9 at the Walmart on North Gloster Street.
The event will start at 8 a.m. to noon.
Participants may bring up to three bags or boxes of sensitive documents to be shredded at no charge.
Only paper will be accepted. A shredding truck will remain at the site until the truck is full or the scheduled end time, whichever occurs first.
- Tupelo to host Community Shred Day next week
- MLK Day in Tupelo
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- Electrical meter inspection in Tupelo this week
- Road closing in Tupelo this week
- Columbus PD hosting career day
- People celebrate Veterans Day in Tupelo
- Tupelo honors fallen patriots on Memorial Day