TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo police are seeking help identifying the people believed to be connected to a credit card fraud case.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, on January 26 several credit cards were stolen from a person in Tupelo.
Police say multiple transactions were made on the credit cards in Tupelo at Walmart and T.J. Maxx.
“The persons shown in the pictures are seen using the credit cards,” police stated.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
Photo: Tupelo PD
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar
- Tupelo card skimming suspect arrested
- Police charge woman with ID fraud
- Tupelo police seek ID's of trio for Walmart thefts
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford