MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tupelo man faces a felony fleeing charge in Monroe County.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Department, 32-year-old Willie Davidson of Tupelo was arrested on Sunday.
He was charged with one count of felony fleeing from law enforcement, as well as other misdemeanor charges.
He is currently waiting for his bond to be announced.
- Tupelo man charged with felony fleeing
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- UPDATE: Pontotoc man charged with fleeing from deputies
- Tupelo police charge man with molestation
- Tupelo man accused of fleeing police, located in bed at home
- Fleeing man arrested by narcotics agents
- West Point man charged with felony possession of weed
- Two charged with felonies in Amory